The code of this website is public on GitHub.
The latest version of this site up to this point includes features like...
- Providing a mechanism for loosely-coupled sandboxes
Defining composition root for the site including a thin wrapper around the
customElementsAPI, basic facilities to employ inversion of control and utilities like HTML sanitization and function throttling
- Providing an animated presention of the Portfolio section
- Showing off a demo of an algorithm to imitate water efficiently
- Providing a toggle for potentially heavy effects on this site
- Re-purposing GitHub issues as comment sections for selected articles
- Listening for hotkeys to use in the page search in the Topics section
- Presenting you with a fancy intro to the site
- Making sure the site's logo is in view at most once
- Enabling easy discovery via page search (using hotkeys) in the Topics section
- Gathering meta data like i.e. word-count for selected articles like this one about the game "The Last of Us Part II"
- Indicating reading progress (using scroll position) for selected articles like this one about TypeScript
- Enabling easy script loading for active content features of this site
- Listening for scroll position data to use in displaying reading progress for selected articles like this one about the 0.19 release of the Elm programming language